|Training modules have been prepared for the Interregional Center of Distance Learning for Energy Efficiency (ICEE)
The first stage for the development and implementation of educational content has been completed. The following educational activities the "Energy savings and energy efficiency of buildings" theme will be based on the system of distance learning and dissemination of knowledge. This content is targeted towards teaching students competencies for using the whole body of knowledge, abilities, and skills in implementing activities to improve the efficiency of energy use in the professional sphere and at home. It will be placed on the platform of the educational web portal of the UNDP-GEF Project "Building energy efficiency in the North-West of Russia."
At the moment, educational modules are being developed with the goal of educating professionals and non-professionals in the field of energy savings and energy efficiency. The following training programs are developed based on the modules:
- Energy savings in residential buildings;
- Energy saving measures in the operation of buildings and structures;
- Increasing energy efficiency during capital repairs of buildings;
- Energy efficiency and conservation in the design of buildings and structures;
- Energy efficiency and conservation in the construction of buildings and structures.
Training programs are generated for specialists:
- Organization and efficient use of energy resources in the operation of buildings;
- Energy management in public institutions;
- The implementation methodology of educational activities with the theme: "Energy savings and energy efficiency in buildings at educational institutions and schools."
Developed modular programs of training and qualification programs are intended for the following target audience categories:
- The population of the Russian Federation (homeowners);
- Employees of budget organizations and institutions (engineers and managers for energy saving and increasing energy efficiency, and employees of budgetary organizations responsible for energy saving and energy efficiency); heads of energy sector organization; inspectors on energy supervision (persons carrying out activities of internal audit); heads of organizations and institutions.
- Employees of housing and communal service organizations, management companies, and homeowners associations;
- Specialists in the design and construction of buildings;
- Professionals engaged in educational activities (teachers of schools and colleges).
Highly qualified teachers from the following higher education institutions were involved in the development of educational programs:
- Moscow Polytechnic University;
- Northern (Arctic) Federal University, named after M. V. Lomonosov;
- Vologda State University;
- The Institute of Continuing Education of the Pskov State University;
- Saint-Petersburg State University of Industrial Technology and Design
Experts with experience in projects in relevant fields were also involved, including representatives of state bodies, energy and consulting companies.
The start of the training course is planned for September 2016.